1. If your server has RVSkin installed, please update RVSkin to v6.75 up. (Skip this step if you don’t have it).
2. After get the license confirmation, SSH to your cPanel server as root, download the installer using the command below:
rm -f rvsitebuilderinstaller.tar
tar -xvf rvsitebuilderinstaller.tar
chmod 755 addon_rvsitebuilder.cgi
3. Open root WHM, at the bottom left menu under Add-ons section, you will find RVSiteBuilder Installer menu.
4. Click RVSiteBuilder Installer to begin the installation process.
5. After complete the installation, you will be sent to RVSiteBuilder Manager automatically. Please configure RV SiteBuilder immediatly.
6. Done!! Your cPanel should show the RVSiteBuilder as a feature in all cPanel users. Special note for specific cPanel skin:
* RVSkin – It will automatically integrate RVSiteBuilder to RVSkin. You may need to edit the Package-Feature List if RV Site Builder doesn’t show up or you don’t want some hosting packages access to it.
* X Skin and some which support addon api – It will automatically display on cPanel. You also able to manage the feature list in WHM Feature Manager.
* CPSkins – Upgrade RVSiteBuilder to v1.07 up. You have to manually integrate it by editing file /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/themename/index.html. Insert
On the top of the page. And edit /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/themename/main.php. Place
in the area you want to show the RVSiteBuilder Icon. Don’t edit file RVS2CPSkinmenu.html. Your change will be lost when you update RVSiteBuilder. If you want to edit it just copy it to the new name and change the cpanel include path to the new one.